Sunday, March 11, 2012

Visual analysis of advertisment #2

I chose this ad because I have been wearing Vans since I was young.
The hook is that Vans swhoes are cool.

1. The first photo makes it seem like these are the shoes to get because they are on a platform with the light shining on them. The second photo shows the pattern of the shoes in the first photo in the background. Maybe it is to attract the attention of the consumer.

2. The man in the ad connects to the product because he looks young and most of the younger crowd wear Vans. It is important that a younger person is in the ad because if it were a senior citizen the ad wouldn't be as credible.

3. Personally I don't get the skull in the background.

4. The target audience is younger people who want to look cool even if they are not into skateboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment