I'm going to start by saying that ever since I was very young I've always loved the out doord. I especially enjoy the coast and the mountains. My parents took me on so many trips to both that I can't even remember them all. I moved here from southern California about nine years ago. There is a big differnece between southern California and northern California. Let me bore you with some details. Down south if you want to see the hills, mountains, etc, it takes four hours just to get there. Up here it only takes, if I had to guess, an hour or less. Down there to get to the coast doesn't take as long as going to the mountains, maybe a twenty-minute drive down the freeway. The coast is nice but most of the beaches are flat for the most part. In northern California we get to take beautiful drives on highways instead of ugly freeways with no trees. The coast here has trees, cliffs, huge rock formations in the water. Down there I had a few favorite spots in the mountains and on the coast. Up here it seems that everywhere I go is my favorite spot. This might sound stupid to some of you but try living in both "worlds," and you will understand.
Same here. Love the ocean. One of the benefits to living where we do.
ReplyDelete