Friday, May 4, 2012

Movie Blog - Saving Private Ryan

The movie I chose was Saving Private Ryan, directed by Steven Spielberg and the main characters were Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Tom Sizemore, Edward Burns, Barry Pepper, Vin Diesal, Giovanni Ribisi, Adam Goldberg, and Jeremy Davies, ( a great cast ). This movie was done absolutly realistically. It is so intersesting because it is part of one of our previous wars and in fact a true story. The movie depicts how hard war is on our troops and how they can bond together and at times have conflicts with each other. The movie shows that no matter what the obstacles are, our troops will stick together and accomplish the mission. The mission is basically to find Private Ryan, the only Ryan brother who has not yet been killed. It was written and filmed as well as any I have seen. It was probably the most realistic movie I have ever seen. The movie was so intense, thrilling, dramatic, and sad all at the same time. It is by far the best movie that I have seen. I enjoyed the scene where they find a Private Ryan to tell him that his brothers died in the war. He freaks out until the soldiers realize that they have the wrong Private Ryan. The look on his face when he realizes that his brothers are still alive is unforgettable.

                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good movie. I keep hearing about how good this movie is but I never get the chance to watch it, so I'm going to put it on my to-do list now!

    ReplyDelete