I like your memoir because if you continue your education then you will always have more doors open for you. I also like this memoir also because you setting the example that it is a true statement by continuing your education at an older age.
This memoir is a lot different than others. I really like it because it's good words of wisdom and very creative. Great job man!
I enjoy your memoir. I agree with Jesse, it is a lot different from the others. no image needed here,just words on a page to inspire us all
All has been said. Its different, inspirational, no picture needed, and comes from a life of experience and wisdom. Great memoir!!
Could not agree more :)It is a huge challenge to keep going but it is so worth it when you accomplish that goal.
I like your memoir because if you continue your education then you will always have more doors open for you. I also like this memoir also because you setting the example that it is a true statement by continuing your education at an older age.
ReplyDeleteThis memoir is a lot different than others. I really like it because it's good words of wisdom and very creative. Great job man!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your memoir. I agree with Jesse, it is a lot different from the others. no image needed here,just words on a page to inspire us all
ReplyDeleteAll has been said. Its different, inspirational, no picture needed, and comes from a life of experience and wisdom. Great memoir!!
ReplyDeleteCould not agree more :)
ReplyDeleteIt is a huge challenge to keep going but it is so worth it when you accomplish that goal.